Skip to main content

Featured

Lowes Shower Base With Seat

Lowes Shower Base With Seat . W) • redi base shower pan with coordinating redi. The protective film liner inside the shower base is used to prevent damage to the finish during installation. Sterling Accord White Shower Wall Surround Side and Back Panels from www.lowes.com Redi base left drain single curb shower pan, 30 in. Available in 10 different shades with subtle variations, getting a new shower base complete with seat should not be a problem. Crafted from solid acrylic, this is very functional.

Rear Seat Delete Sub Box


Rear Seat Delete Sub Box. Rear seat delete/sub box in a vert. Anyone do a rear seat delete with a flat bottom for a sub box?

Laser Red 2000 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Photo Detail
Laser Red 2000 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Photo Detail from mustangattitude.com

I have the car in my sig, 1990 mustang 5.0, and i was wondering if anyone has done what i am. On top of the 2 or 4 gauge wiring needed to run the sub, plus the. I have a 2 12 inch sub box but it wont fit in the trunk, the delete itself looks easy but having a flat bottom would be.

Convertible And Coupe Rear Seat Deletes Are Different.


I used a piece of cardboard and cut it to conform to the wheel well hump then transferred it to the wood. I took out my rear seats and. I have a 2 12 inch sub box but it wont fit in the trunk, the delete itself looks easy but having a flat bottom would be.

If You Keep It Within.


I saw a link on this forum a while ago but. I then used 3m super77 spray adhesive and sprayed just the cardboard side and let it sit for a moment. Im looking for a nice rear seat delet with a sub box.

I Started By Taking A Half Inch Sheet Of Birch Plywood And Cut It To 21X30.


Coustom made fiberglas sub box that holds two 10in speakers.$400 neg.pm me your number to see pics. I have about 4 layers of fiberglass on the bottom and sides of my box which sit flush with the walls of my car and the floor of the car. I have the tools and the ability to make subwoofer boxes and rear seat delete kits.

I Don't Know How To Post Pics.thanks.


On top of the 2 or 4 gauge wiring needed to run the sub, plus the. Discussion starter · #1 · apr 6, 2009. Yea i've decided against the rear seat delete and build a 12 custom box with a sundown sa12 sub and a hifonics 1000 watt amp in the rear.

This Will Give You A Nice Flat Storage Area From Rear Seats To Taillights And Takes 5 Minutes To.


It can fit a smaller 10 or a 10 inch slim with no problem what so ever. This is a discussion on rear seat delete within the appearance section forums,. I did a few differant searches and can't find it.


Comments

Popular Posts